Triton Barrier TL-3
The Triton Barrier® TL-3 is a redirective plastic water-filled system made of lightweight polyethylene plastic and an internal steel frame that helps redirect vehicles upon impact. It is similar to the TL-2 model with an added pedestal system for a more permanent application.
The system acts as a longitudinal barrier and the last 15 sections serve as its own end treatment. The Triton Barrier® TL-3 is lightweight enough to install by hand and is NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 compliant.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to NCHRP Report 350 TL-3 (impacts up to 100 km/hr)
- Cost effective alternative to concrete barriers
- Easy to transport and store
- Transition hardware available for attachment to guardrail or concrete barriers.
- Last 15 sections of the system serve as its own end treatment
- 31” (787 mm) length
- 16.5” (419 mm) width
- 9” (229 mm) height