Triton Barrier TL-2
The Triton Barrier TL-2 is a redirective plastic water-filled system. The energy absorbing barrier is made of lightweight polyethylene plastic and features an internal steel frame that helps redirect vehicles upon impact. The system acts as a longitudinal barrier and the last 10 sections serve as its own end treatment. The Triton Barrier® TL-2 is easy to set-up and is NCHRP Test Level 2 compliant.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to NCHRP Report 350 TL-2 (impacts up to 70 km/hr)
- Cost effective alternative to concrete barriers
- Easy to transport and store
- Transition hardware available for attachment to guardrail or concrete barriers.
- Last 10 sections of the system serve as its own end treatment
- Easy to upgrade the the Triton Barrier TL-3 system
- 145 gallon capacity
- 6’6” (L) x 21” (W) x 32” (H)
- 140 lbs. (65 kg) empty weight
- 1,350 lbs. (610 kg) water filled weight