RoadQuake® 2F Temporary Portable Rumble Strip (TPRS)
The RoadQuake® 2F is a temporary portable rumble strip used to alert drivers of changing road conditions or upcoming work zones. The device generates the same level of sound and vibration as traditional milled strips and folders in half for easy storage. The ergonomic handles on each end allow for easy installation and removal with just two people.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for speeds up to 182 km/hr.
- Folds for easy storage and transportation.
- 3-5 year life cycle under standard conditions.
- Non-slip surface secures RoadQuake® 2F in place.
- Portable system is easy to set-up. No equipment required.
- Generates similar sound and vibration to traditional milled rumble strips.
- 110 lbs. (50 kg)
- 132” (335.28 cm) unfolded length
- 66” (167.64 cm) folded length
- 13” (33.03 cm) width
- ¾ ” (2 cm) height