React 350® Wide
The REACT 350® Wide is a potentially reusable, redirective, non-gating crash cushion used to shield wide roadside hazards with three system widths of 60″ (1.525 m), 96″ (2.440 m), and 120″ (3.050 m). Similar to the React 350® II the system is made of High Molecular Weight/High Density Polyethylene (HMW/HDPE) cylinders and has low lifecycle costs. It is NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 1, Test Level 2, and Test Level 3 compliant.
120", 60", 96"
Features & Benefits
- Systems available for various lengths, widths, and speed
- Delivered pre-assembled
- Optional cylinder covers available
- Monorail base designed to help provide lateral strength
- Installs on new or existing concrete pads
- Anchorage options include asphalt, concrete, and soil-drive pile
- Available in three widths: 60″, 96″, and 120″
- 30′ 10″ Long (9.4 m) self-contained backup structure
- 30′ 7″ Long (9.2 m) concrete backup structure