MPS 350® X
The MPS 350® X is a galvanized, cantilevered truck mounted attenuator used to absorb rear-end impacts during stationary and mobile operations. The open frame system allows for easy access during maintenance inspections and repairs. The MPS350® X can be mounted using a fixed tailgate hitch and socket hitch receiver. It is NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 compliant.
- Tested to NCHRP 350 TL-3 (impacts up to 100 km/hr)
- In-cab control options available.
- Black and yellow powder coated systems available.
- Open frame design allows for easy inspection and is less wind resistant.
- Durashell® strike plate cover made of heavy-duty plastic designed to help minimize damage from nuisance hits.
- Mounting options include fixed tailgate hitch, and socket hitch receiver.
- Warning buzzer designed to help alert crews when the unit is not fully deployed or in upright position.
- 69″ (1.76 m) width
- 1,680 lbs. (762 kg) weight
- 14′ (4.30 m) operating length
- 12′ 5″ (3.78 m) raised height