The channelizer drum is a temporary device used to create awareness around work areas. With 4” reflective bands and two mounting holes for barricades lights, these channelizer drums are hard to miss. They are made of high density polyethylene and separate traffic lanes from work areas offering a clear path for road users to follow. Channelizer drums require a rubber base for stability and support.
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Stackable for easy storage and transport
- Channelizer base made from recycled tires
- Two mounting holes for optional barricade lights
- 8 lbs.
- Height: 39.7”
- Width at top: 18.1”
- Width at base: 23.5”
- Stripes available in 4” and 6” bands